<$BlogRSDURL$>
Photo of worker adjusting a wireless access point.

Worker adjusting the wireless access point outside my window.

Featured Tag: Wireless

Main Tags
art blogging learning mac movies other politics science tech wireless

The PF HYPER Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010
 
Forrest the Grandson wants Beatles so here's a playlist for a 4-year-old
Every time I see Forrest he tells me he needs Beatles. He's not sure which Beatles, just Beatles. Finally I grabbed the CDs I have around and made a quick playlist for him. (Wish I had Yellow Submarine! I'll get that for the next playlist.)

Forrest's Beatles CD
Lovely Rita
A Hard Day's Night
With A Little Help From My Friends
Octopus's Garden
Getting Better
Can't Buy Me Love
She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
I'll Cry Instead
I Should Have Known Better
Polythene Pam
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

Posted via email from Peter's posterous


|

Powered by Blogger