<$BlogRSDURL$>
Photo of worker adjusting a wireless access point.

Worker adjusting the wireless access point outside my window.

Featured Tag: Wireless

Main Tags
art blogging learning mac movies other politics science tech wireless

The PF HYPER Blog

Tuesday, July 06, 2010
 
4th of July 2010 Fireworks pictures.
My friend Bryan invites us over each year to watch Minneapolis river front fireworks from his condo on the 28th floor of the Carlyle Building. (The non-firework image is a view straight down from his balcony.) This is a rough edit of my pictures. I think it's clear that I'm not trying to get THE superbest fireworks image and rather go after the raw look to try and capture some of the noise and intensity of being so close. Enjoy.


See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Peter's posterous


|

Powered by Blogger