<$BlogRSDURL$>
Photo of worker adjusting a wireless access point.

Worker adjusting the wireless access point outside my window.

Featured Tag: Wireless

Main Tags
art blogging learning mac movies other politics science tech wireless

The PF HYPER Blog

Sunday, July 04, 2010
 
Seeking nominations for my Mpls-Neighborhoods Twitter list
A while back over at the @sewardtweets account, I started a Twitter list for Minneapolis neighborhoods and other relevant tweeters.

http://twitter.com/SewardTweets/mpls-neighborhoods

I'm looking for other tweeters that might fit this list especially other "official" Minneapolis communities and neighborhoods. (Unofficial tweeters representing neighborhoods will definitely be considered.) Please go over who I am currently following on the list to get a better idea of what it is I have in mind.

A few ground rules (it is my list, afterall):

  1. It's Minneapolis only. I was going to add @freshmn and @tcdailyplanet but they cover a larger community.
  2. Its not a single business. @Freewheel_Mdtwn didn't make my cut but @MidtownGlobal did.
I wish Twitter had collaborative lists that spanned account boundaries. But they don't so I will take this on for now. If anyone knows of other lists like this, let me know.

I would love it if you also subscribed to my list!

Posted via email from Peter's posterous


|

Powered by Blogger