<$BlogRSDURL$>
Photo of worker adjusting a wireless access point.

Worker adjusting the wireless access point outside my window.

Featured Tag: Wireless

Main Tags
art blogging learning mac movies other politics science tech wireless

The PF HYPER Blog

Monday, May 23, 2005
 
End of a Franchise Plus Wonderful French Film
Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith in which all is revealed and Darth is born.

I'm glad it's over. Long live the Sith.

Check out Lane's review.



Taste of Others

A French film by Agnes Jaoui and Jean-Pierre Bacri. She is writer, director, and acts. He writes and acts. Parts reminded me of Altman; other parts of Woody Allen. It's about relationships.

Very well done. I wish it was in English as there is much in the language that I'm sure I miss.

I'm looking forward to seeing their current film, Look at Me.

Here's the NY Times Review.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

|

Powered by Blogger