<$BlogRSDURL$>
Photo of worker adjusting a wireless access point.

Worker adjusting the wireless access point outside my window.

Featured Tag: Wireless

Main Tags
art blogging learning mac movies other politics science tech wireless

The PF HYPER Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2007
 
Minneapolis Unwired: No 6Mbps service available?
My Google Alerts tossed this one at me today: Bjorn writes at his (and Jeannette's) blog that USI Wireless has dropped the 6Mbps offering until they have built out the network.

No mention of this at the USIW site. I checked the pricing page and the FAQ.

I suppose that tuning the radios for 6Mbps service is time consuming and they need all hands on deck to finish full Wi-Fi coverage for the city as they are behind their original schedule.

I wish they would let people know of these changes via their mailing list.

Can anyone confirm that 6Mbps service is off the table for now? USIW are you there?


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

|

Powered by Blogger