<$BlogRSDURL$>
Photo of worker adjusting a wireless access point.

Worker adjusting the wireless access point outside my window.

Featured Tag: Wireless

Main Tags
art blogging learning mac movies other politics science tech wireless

The PF HYPER Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2006
 
BitTorrent Sites Reviewed
Ten Torrent sites reviewed at CompareBT blog. (Via Hacking Netflix.)

I am amazed at how easy it is to find these online repositories of last night's tv shows. I tried getting some Battlestar Galactica episodes via the Torrent system but they were older and it seems that older content won't have as many torrents available so the download takes much longer. But if you're hunting last nights episode (well, there wasn't a new episode of the show last night, but you know what I mean) or a current movie, I'm sure your luck will be better.

Caveat: Of course you must make sure that the content can be legally shared before downloading.

del.icio.us tags:

|

Powered by Blogger