<$BlogRSDURL$>
Photo of worker adjusting a wireless access point.

Worker adjusting the wireless access point outside my window.

Featured Tag: Wireless

Main Tags
art blogging learning mac movies other politics science tech wireless

The PF HYPER Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2006
 
Steve Wozniak on Colbert
Being a former Mac evangelist, I would be remiss if I didn't point you all to Steve Colbert interviewing Steve Wozniak. Wozniak created Apple along with Steve Jobs. (Hey, I still swear by the Mac OS and use it both at work and play; I just quit drinking the koolaid.)

It's great stuff. Colbert calls Wozniak and Jobs the "Adam and Eve" of personal computing and Steve wonders which one he is. (Colbert tells him to podcast it.)

Woz is on a book tour for iWoz: From Computer Geek to Cult Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, and Had Fun Doing It.

del.icio.us tags:

|

Powered by Blogger