<$BlogRSDURL$>
Photo of worker adjusting a wireless access point.

Worker adjusting the wireless access point outside my window.

Featured Tag: Wireless

Main Tags
art blogging learning mac movies other politics science tech wireless

The PF HYPER Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005
 
Bloglines, What Happened?
Bloglines had some serious problems this morning that had the blogosphere buzzing. Feeds disappeared from view - poof. Clicking the Feeds link (that puts all your feeds in the main window) worked so it seemed subscriptions weren't lost.

All seems well now. My feeds are back in the left window.

Bloglines has been silent about whatever the problem was. Not good. I hope they post some explanation soon and if this should happen again, I hope they tell us that there is a problem.

I will make sure to export my OPML file now for backup. I've also decided to try a local aggregator so if this does happen again, I can still read the feeds.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

|

Powered by Blogger